- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. John Azzatori is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Quakertown community.
Dr. John Azzatori has been freeing people from pain in the clinic in Quakertown, PA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Azzatori is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.
Dr. Azzatori uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Azzatori is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. John Azzatori's Credentials:
- Graduated from Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic 1995
- Founded Azzatori Chiropractic in 1996
- Nationally Certified in Physiotherapy
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the state of New Jersey
- Member of the TLC Management Group
- Member of the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association